This drawing describes Garnett Valley Dam in 1909 built by the Garnett Valley Land Company.
This was the third wooden dam on Aeneas Creek.
The first dam was built by Harry Dunsdon in 1894 and can be seen in the interior of this dam. The second dam, also built by Harry Dunsdon was built downstream in 1897.
Alfredo Biagioni rebuilt and expanded the dam with concrete in 1922, 1927 and again in 1940.
To report a typo, email: